Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

We hope you had a great Christmas...we did! Here are a few photos of our holidays!

6 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

What a fun Christmas! I love the pics! your boys are adorable, and i can't believe archer is so big...i guess that's what happens. i hope you do update often, i find mine is a great journal.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Hey Andrea,
I got your email...I love your blog. Your boys are so cute. I have been MIA for only a month and they are already so much bigger. Crazy how that works. Anyway, I am glad you guys had a fun Christmas! I will see you soon.

Porters said...

I love your family - such fun pictures. What a fun season!

Team Avarell said...

Welcome to blogger!! Your page is super cute and you guys got some great Christmas pictures. I hope you can update this one more often...not that I don't usually know what you guys have been up to but it is fun to see it in pictures and hear what you have to say about it!!

Cami said...

I love the new blog!! Your boys are so cute. I Love having you as a neighbor.

Autumn said...

Cute bolg Andrea. The boys look like they had a fun Christmas. I'm going to miss you in Primary this year. I guess you can't be in there forever.