Okay, so I'm not only addicted to Guitar Hero, but I'm addicted to slide shows too! I just have too many cute pictures to share...I'll get over it someday. Anywho, Archer is 1 and we are so excited and can't believe how fast the time has gone by! He says a few words like Mama, Dada, out, up, Aiden, and hi and is the closest he can be to walking without actually walking! The other pictures are of our recent trip to California. We stayed with our friends Adam and Kristie and the kids had so much fun playing together at home and at Chuck E. Cheese. We also enjoyed visiting with some of Ashton's family in Crestline...it was great catching up with them!





3 comments:
I cant believe he is one! Time really does fly by! He is to to cute. Looks like it was a fun birthday!
Happy B-day Archer! He is just so dang cute! Love the new slideshow and the new blog background - way cute! Can't wait to come play Guitar Hero again!
Archer is so cute! That's really wierd he is one already. I like your new look!
Post a Comment