Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Milestones....


Well, its been a big week for Archer! He had his first haircut and he's walking! We spent so much time trying to get him to walk from one of us to the other, but we were going about it all wrong. He walked from us to the coffee table so he could get the remote! I don't even want to think about what that means! As for his haircut, he didn't even cry and the stylist was so cute with him! Buh-bye mullet!!!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow! What a big boy. I can't believe how old he is now. Didn't you just have him. I am going to have to call you for advice for three.

Cory and Cheri said...

VERY HANDSOME! He looks so cute, the look on his face, is almost like "hey, I do look pretty good!" It's funny how much older they look after their haircuts!

Team Avarell said...

Oh, he just looks so cute but I will miss his baby mullet.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Andrea, What a handsome guy. How fun that he is walking, now he can really get into trouble!