Thursday, February 14, 2008

Talk to the hand!



I had plans this morning to get a really cute picture of the boys and then post something sweet for Valentine's Day about love...blah, blah, blah. But, instead I got this...Archer telling the camara to talk to "talk to the hand" and then pushing his brothers away when I told them to kiss his cheeks! Then, tonight when we tried to go out to a Valentine's dinner as a family, the only place without an hour wait was IHOP. So, we ended up there with all the other families. The boys loved it! When you're a kid, pancakes followed by a sundae is the bomb! It's like double dessert! Who needs romance??!! ;)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Archer's face in both pictures is priceless! I love it! Glad you guys had a great V-day!

Cory and Cheri said...

I love it! Archer is super cute, what a fun personality! Sounded like your Valentines was a lot of fun!

Miss Fergie said...

We picked the same background! Don't you love at least imagining a great picture?!

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Chloe still will never pose for pictures...when do they start doing that??? Still such cute pics though.

jana said...

Oh girl, it's ok to love food. why not? Besides, IHOP rocks, I don't care who you are or what time it is, it always sounds good.

BreAn said...

Hello! I found your blog through Karynn's. It looks great, and I love the play list. (At the risk of sounding stupid, I've honestly never seen a music playlist on a blog before. Then again, I'm still fairly new at this. *smile*)
Anyway, this post is so cute! Your boys look great, and hey! IHOP is always a good place to eat. Mmmm...pancakes. I think thats what this pregnant mommy wants now! LOL