A couple of friends and I took a quick trip to see "Wicked" and hit the beach before heading back. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much!!! Thanx for a great weekend girls!!!
It looks like bambi is your new admirer! I saw all the pics on Wendy's blog. You guys are hilarious with the poses! You look so pretty in all the pics.
Andrea, thanks for the heads up yesterday at church...that was my worst nightmare come true!!! Blake and I laughed the whole way home, he was like that would only happen to you.
I got your blog through a mutual high school friend, Brooke! Just wanted to say you are a Beautiful Family and it is so great to see the two of you still going strong! You've inspired me to work on a blog for our family!
10 comments:
So fun! I am so in next time.
oh that sounds like so much fun! and can I say, you look so good!
My stomach still hurts from laughing! Thank YOU for a great weekend! Let's do it again sooner than later!
Oh it looks like you guys had fun! I just read Wendy's blog and I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!
It looks like bambi is your new admirer! I saw all the pics on Wendy's blog. You guys are hilarious with the poses! You look so pretty in all the pics.
Whatever! We had so much more fun than that!
So fun! So glad you had a great time. How great to be away for a weekend!
Good for you for taking time for yourself! Looks like you had a lot of fun! *smile*
Andrea, thanks for the heads up yesterday at church...that was my worst nightmare come true!!! Blake and I laughed the whole way home, he was like that would only happen to you.
Hi Andrea and Ashton,
I got your blog through a mutual high school friend, Brooke! Just wanted to say you are a Beautiful Family and it is so great to see the two of you still going strong! You've inspired me to work on a blog for our family!
From NY,
Sierra Smith (Cady)
Post a Comment