Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I know, I know!!!

I know it's been forever since I updated my blog! But, in my defense, the cable I use to upload pictures from my camera was missing. I should have thought to look for it in the couch cushions sooner! Isn't that where everyone stores their USB cables? Anywho, March was a busy but fun month for us. Over Spring Break the kids and I took a trip to Cali to visit some friends and then Ashton came down for the weekend. Driving the kids by myself actually went okay thanx to Jacque's DVD player and a lot of prayer. Only one minor throw-up incident...our record is 4. We stayed with our friends Adam and Kristie and then Kristie and the kids followed us back and stayed with us for the week and Adam came down for the weekend. Then we spent Easter Sunday with my Mom, Sis, Bro-in-law and niece. Thanx for great Spring Break!


We visited with my friend Michelle that I've known since 3rd grade...and no it wasn't St. Paddy's, we just randomly both wore green. And, can you believe Aiden took this pic?



Our last day at Adam & Kristie's house it snowed! This is a picture of our kids catching snowflakes on their tongues...just believe me that there were snowflakes! We got so busy packing that we forgot to take pictures later of the snow on the ground!



For St. Patrick's Day Kristie and I dressed all our kids in green and made them green pancakes for breakfast.




Zoo trip with Kristie, Aunt Liz, and the kids





Pictures with the Easter Bunny



Easter Egg Hunt with Analise and Devin



Well if you had told me these things had candy in them I would have picked up a few more!

After a long day of hunting a guy really needs a drink!


Easter Dinner Arizona style!


6 comments:

jana said...

I love all of your updates. You guys really had a busy couple of weeks. Your yard looks phenominal!!! I'm comin over next time for the easter hunt!

Cory and Cheri said...

Busy, busy, busy!!! Now I can understand the lack of posting! Looks like you had a great time.

p.s. Archer is such a blondie, so cute!

Karynn said...

You look gorgeous, gorgeous!
(-:
What adorable boys you have, too. Aiden may have picked up on a hot new hobby! What a photographer.

Miss Fergie said...

I love the pic with Andersen holding the baby! Archer is so adorable.

Porters said...

Love all the pictures and updates. So fun!

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Hey where are you lately? You are worse than me!!!