I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I'd get caught up. The boys are out of school for the summer and we are doing what we can to stay cool and busy! We also took a quick trip to Cali to see Wicked and take the boys to the beach and to Big Bear. Aiden and Anderson had a blast playing in the waves, but Archer who is usually fearless didn't want anything to do with it. It was fun, but over too quick!





8 comments:
That looks like you had a BLAST!!! Espacially the beach!! The kids keep asking when do they get to go the beach.. Someday.. I hope you can stay cool. Today is suppose to be in the 100's.. Hope we survive!! LOl I know we are wimps!!!
Welcome back the world of blogging! Oh, how I've missed you! Love the new pics! I could seriously eat Archer, he's so dang cute!
I like your cute slideshow!!! It looks like you had so much fun that weekend. I am going to be a little self centered and say that there is a bubble in front of my face in one of the pictures!!! :) LOL <---this is the first time I have ever used an LOL I sure hope I used it right. I am pretty sure it has something to do with laughing right!?! I guess I should just stick with the smiley faces.
Love the post! My two favorite places...the beach and Big Bear! We'll have to go together sometime. My kids would love to have playmates...they loved the water too!
We were just thinking about you guys! Who does Anderson have for K? See you soon
How fun! I still havn't seen Wicked...I really need to next time we head down to Cali.
hey andrea,
this is kristie's friend melanie, remember us? your blog is very cute. isnt blogging the funnest?
ciao for now,
melanie segalla
I found your blog...I think through Staci. I love the slideshow! :) Looks like the summer has been fun and not long enough...like ours seems to be. I can't believe Tatum is starting Kindergarten in just a few weeks!!! :(
Post a Comment