Bye Bye summer break!!!!!
At first we were scared of you, what were we to do with you! But, now that you will soon be gone we are not ready for you to leave, we will miss you! *Lazy pajama days **Anderson the jokester *Swimming **All 3 Kids in the "big" cart at Target *Going out to lunch for no reason at all **Flip flops everyday *Making snow cones **Staying up late *Otter pops **Archer the boss *Stoller class at the Rec. Center *Watching Sesame Street in the car *Aiden the helper **Summer movies *Waffles for lunch **iCarly ...................see you next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Bye bye summer break!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I am not ready for school to start. I can't believe K is already here.
What a fun summer and busy! sounds similar to our summer...we too have had many otter pops, late nights, lazy days and some swimming days!
Bummer, I know, but look at the bright side....you and Archer....wahooo! Sing it with me, you KNOW you're as excited as I am. Seriously, who can afford to entertain their kids all summer anyway? And if you can, I don't like you LOL!
TOO much fun!! Summer break over already?? The kids go back August 21.. but the Summer has been fun and sometimes a bit long!! LOL
That is so funny...you could have been describing my boys exactly, in the same age order! And they watch iCarly. (-:
I love summer!
Post a Comment