Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boo Hoo!!!

You wait and wait and excitedly count down for the day to come...and when it does you turn into a blubbering idiot! Women...we're never satisfied!


Anderson's first day of Kindergarten and Aiden's first day of 2nd grade.


Archer's first day of Nursery.

7 comments:

Wesley said...

awww! Your little sweeties are getting so grown up! You have such cute boys. :)

Wendy said...

Okay, the song playing on your blog is making me cry! Love all the new posts and the new background! Oh, and Happy B-day Ashton!

Andrea said...

Those are some CUTE boys! That's a lot a firsts for one week... Kindergarten, Nursery. NICE!! Haha.... AND sad. :)

Porters said...

Andrea, I can't believe how fast they grow up. Your boys look so grown up with their cute backpacks on as they are heading out to school!

Autumn said...

Oh here come the tears again:)

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

They look so handsome! How is Archer doing in nursery?

Karynn said...

I am so there. I always bawl after I drop them off the first day. And Kindergarten is the worst...I cry right to the teacher in the classroom.
You cracked me up about the music stuff. :-D