So, now that the boys are in school all day it's just Archer and I at home. I think he's actually enjoying having me all to himself. So, this entry is all about him! My Archer loves to dance to the radio and he comes up with a new dance move every few days. He loves playing with the umbrella, climbing on EVERYTHING, and "exploring" in the pantry. He loves to take a bath and begs to take one everytime I change his diaper. He also loves...
HATS!
The diswasher!



9 comments:
He is a CUUUTE kid!
How nice to just be able to enjoy him alone for most of the day.
DId you get your book I left on your porch??? I forgot to call and tell you I left it there. :S
Your little Archer is so dang cute...I loved him sitting in the dishwasher!! And you are pretty darn fun yourself so there is no wonder why he loves to get you all to himself!!
So brown and orange is your new aqua and brown, huh? He looks so snuggly in that toilet paper picture. Cutie!
Ahhh - boys! This reminds me what it was like when Micah was a one year old. I'm excited for another boy...they just have so much spunk in life!
Oh I just love him...He is too cute.
What a cutie!
He is the cutest! Boys so full of LIFE:)
He is such a cute! I just love Archer!
Post a Comment