Friday, October 31, 2008

Picture-tagged

So, Andrea G. tagged me (I guess because I don't blog enough) and I was supposed to pick th 4th picture from my 4th folder, but I had already blogged on that one...and the 4th from the end, and the 5th and 5th blah, blah, blah. So, you see, it's not that I don't blog enough, it's just that there isn't that much exciting stuff to blog about or I haven' downloaded the pictures off of my camera yet. So, I picked a picture that I really like, but probably wouldn't have blogged about otherwise. This is Archer deciding that he is too old for his high chair and eating lunch just like his big brothers. Thanx for catching this cute moment, Ashton!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Aaah.. that is cute!

The Ragsdale Family said...

That is really cute!!

Karynn said...

That is WAY too cute. I can't believe he's so big!

Miss Fergie said...

preciousness!