Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

So, I've been putting off blogging about Halloween, because I somehow erased almost all of my pictures. So, this is what I could piece together thanks to my sister Liz, Jacque, and the few I didn't erase. We had an action packed Halloween this year, or what B called, "The best October ever!" Our nephews were in town, so our boys got to spend Halloween with all of their cousins (on my side of the family).

Okay, so it's hard to get a good picture when 3 of them are under the age of 2!

Trick or Treating

Carving pumpkins

All the cousins in orange



Ashton and I were invited to a vampire themed party...we were nerdy vampires. We won "Funniest Costume"
Thanx for the pics Jacque...please don't eat me! Oh yeah, you don't eat anymore ;)!

6 comments:

melissa said...

I love your nerdy costumes! They are terrific!

Karynn said...

Oh, I love the nerdy vampires. So clever. The kids look so cool! I miss you guys!

Lana said...

That really is the most hilarious costume idea. Ashton is so funny in his!! You guys are geniuses. :)

The Ragsdale Family said...

LOL...who would have thought to be nerdy vampires!! You guys looked GREAT!! :)

Andrea said...

K Jackie looks pretty freaky! The smeared blood was a great effect! I love the skeleton costume!!

Miss Fergie said...

Thanks, for telling everyone about my Anorexia! That was supposed to stay between me and you!