Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Field Trip

I got to go on a field trip to a local dairy farm with Anderson's class. He loved feeding the goats and holding the chicken. My highlights of the day were when my cell phone fell out of the hayride and the farmer had to stop the ride and then run to go get it and seeing the newborn calf (especially the afterbirth still hanging out of the mother's body...scarred for life!)

And, yay, I got to be in charge of 3 boys! What a nice change from my usual day ;) (sarcasm)

4 comments:

The Ragsdale Family said...

I love all the new posts!! I was a little overwhelmed! :)

Happy Anniversary, Yeah for Aiden, and Happy Birthday to Archer!!

Lana said...

Oooh, a plethora of posts! What a dream! Loved all the pictures. Congratulations on the baptism too!!

Booma/Voina said...

Fun, Andrea! Nice pix too!

Karynn said...

Ew! That sounds like a smelly field trip, but looks like he loved it. Did you really see a live birth? TRAUMATIC!