Monday, February 23, 2009

Blue and Gold Banquet

Aiden had his Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts and he and Ashton made this seven layer "Uncle Sam's Hat" cake for the patriotic-themed cake contest. They worked for a few hours making it out of 4 red velvet cake mixes, 3 boxes of fruit rollups, and 4 cans of frosting. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time at the banquet for the cake contest, but I, of course, think they would have won!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

melissa said...

That is an awesome cake! Are you sure you didn't help?! I think they would have won too. God job guys!

Booma/Voina said...

That's awesome. Great job guys!

Andrea said...

I heard about that cake! It's just as cute as I imagined! Love it. I keep thinking everytime I click on your blog link, that i'm going to be feeling the christmas spirit again! JK! I know, you've had it changed a couple weeks now, right? :)

Miss Fergie said...

I love this song!