Aiden and Anderson needed new bikes, since they were way too big for their old ones, so we decided to have a yard sale last Saturday to sell their old bikes, among other things. The boys also sold drinks, and in the end, we were just $10 shy of what we needed to buy these two bikes, which were a steal at my fave store Wal-Mart (Wal-Mart haters and Union reps may reply by snail mail)! This picture is from that night, they just couldn't wait to try them out. So, thank you to my fam that helped with the yard sale and to everyone that purchased our junk...I mean gently used and still very useful "new to you" stuff!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Yard Sale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Ooooh! Good idea! Time for new bikes around here, too - I think I'll wait for birthdays, though. I had a yard sale last fall and after weeks of work and hours outside, made a measly $94.00. So not worth it to me - I was exhausted (found out I was pregnant that weekend).
My name is Karynn and I am a Wal-Mart-a-holic, so you won't be getting any hate mail from me!
That is a terrific idea. Can I steal it too? Bet those boys are loving the bikes! Do you and Ashton ride?
What a fun idea. Jeremy sold some toys to buy a ripstick. It was nice not to come up with the money and teach him about buying something himself. Have fun this year with those bikes!
I am sure they are so excited about their new bikes they look very nice!! I am glad the sale when so well...we have been moving and situating our stuff lately but I don't think we would have enough good stuff to sale - it is all pretty much junk!!
Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!
You can thank myfamily.com and Verna! :-)
Post a Comment