Well, yesterday was my b'day, which started out kinda lame with a trip to the Dr. to get my 2nd round of antibiotics for bronchitis(I've been sick for over a month). But, being sick on your b'day does have some advantages, since Ashton stayed home to take care of Archer and I had a great excuse to lay around the rest of the day. I watched a couple of movies (did you know Hollywood Video gives you a free rental on your birthday?) and my day was greatly improved by everyone that showed me some love yesterday. I guess you all know me well, because people kept coming by bringing either accessories or various things to eat like, Del Taco, chocolate, juice, cookies, cake, Chinese food, a chocolate shake, and some M&Ms. I think I gained 3 lbs...totally worth it by the way. All in all it was a good day, so thank you to everyone for lifting my spirits and making it a great day either by calling, texting, emailing, blogging, snail mailing, or stopping by. And, thank you to those of you that are like me and either forget, or never know when anyone's b'day is because then you will forgive me if do it back!
Loving everyone today,
Andrea
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We hope you got our Birthday Wishes on the 4th, Andrea. And we sure miss seeing you guys!
Believe it or not your birthday is one I remember (march forth)...the problem is I cant' remember what day of the week it is let alone the day of the month!!! Happy be-lated birthday...I'm glad you got pampered you deserve it.
Okay girlie, I know I'm not one to talk, but, it's time for a new post. :)
Post a Comment